INFORMATION TO THE CUSTOMER pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
in relation to the data concerning you, of which Cecchetto Enzo will come into possession, we inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter the "Privacy Code") and of art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR 2016/679"), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which the undersigned Company is bound.
01. Purposes and methods of data processing
Cecchetto Enzo, the data controller, holds personal data concerning you, provided by you or other legitimate subjects, which will be used exclusively for the diligent completion of your specific requests. We also wish to inform you that the processing of personal data will also be closely connected:
- to the management of commercial relations, administrative and accounting purposes and to carry out economic activities;
- the obligations established by law, contractual regulations, provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by supervisory and control bodies.
Your personal data will also be processed, for the purposes listed above, respecting the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, guaranteeing you the full exercise of your rights, as better specified below (point 6).
The processing of your data will be carried out in the manner set forth in art. 4, paragraph 1, lett. A), or by means of any operation or set of operations relating to the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of such data.
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures referred to in art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of the Privacy Code (articles 33-36 of the Code), by specially appointed parties, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the period of retention of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the times prescribed by law.
02.Nature of data provision
The conferment of the common personal data that concern you and of which this company will come into possession is indispensable for the fulfillment of the contractual and legal obligations on us. The optional nature of some data will be expressly and previously communicated at the time of collection.
03. Rejection of data provision
We inform you that any refusal to communicate the data referred to in point n. 2 will make it impossible to properly fulfill our obligations.
04. Communication and dissemination of data
Personal data may be communicated to employees and / or collaborators of Cecchetto Enzo, as persons in charge of processing, who will perform the treatment according to the instructions given to them by the Data Controller. We also inform you that such data may be communicated or otherwise acquired by all those subjects whose knowledge of the data is indispensable for the fulfillment of our obligations. In particular, your data may be known by external collaborators (appointed by the Data Controller as outsourcing managers) of which the company uses and whose list can be consulted at the company headquarters. Your personal data are not subject to disclosure, therefore they will not be communicated by us, even by making them available or consulted, in any form to undetermined subjects.
05.Transfer of data abroad
Pursuant to the articles 44 et seq. of GDPR 2016/679, Your personal data may be eventually transferred to European Union countries and / or to third countries with respect to the European Union exclusively in the context of the purposes referred to in point 1.
06. Rights of the interested party
Article. 7 of the Privacy Code and Articles 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679, grants the interested party the exercise of specific rights, namely:
1) The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the Data Controller, Data Processors and the Representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of managers or appointees.
3) The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification, or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation, in anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it finds it impossible or in any case carries a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4) The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Subjects of the Treatment
- Owner of the treatment of personal data:
Via Ghizzole 70, 36047
What are cookies and what are they for?
A cookie is a small file that a website sends to your browser and saves on your computer when you visit a website like this. Cookies are used to make the site work or to improve users' browsing experience. This site uses proprietary cookies and third-party cookies described below; their presence depends on the features actually present on the website.
Based on the technology used in the programming of the website, if this is equipped with a dedicated mobile version, there is a cookie that can detect and store the access device used. Based on the information collected, the most appropriate version of the site will be presented. If there are more languages on the site, cookies allow the site to work properly and allow you to view the contents in your language and for your market from the first access. I can recognize from which country you are connecting and make sure that, each time you visit the site, you will be automatically directed to the version of the site for your country.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, most browsers allow you to control and even disable cookies through your browser settings. However, we remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the website to malfunction and / or limit the service we offer. To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party or marketing / retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. It is possible to consult the full text of the law on the website of the Privacy Guarantor: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie